At Mountain Creek Properties Ltd. we work closely with the strata council to
ensure that the property is well maintained and managed both physically and
Regular Operations - The following are some of the services provided
under our management agreement, which is the standard Agency Agreement
copyrighted by the
Property Agents of British Columbia):
- Collection of the monthly strata fees, special levies and miscellaneous
charges, follow-up on collection of delinquent accounts, and deposit of all
funds collected to your strata corporation's account. As a convenience for
strata owners, we offer the ability for pre-authorized debits from their bank
- Maintain records of, and collect other charges such as parking, fines and
arrears when applicable.
- Payment of invoices. All invoices will be approved and paid on a timely
basis. All contracted work is inspected
prior to payment.
- Prepare monthly computerized income and expense statements. The
statements provide excellent detail yet
are easy to read and understand. Our statements enable you to measure monthly
and year-to-date performance against the annual budget.
- Preparation of the Annual Budget. We will work closely with the strata
council in the preparation of an annual budget which meets the objectives of
not only the current year's goals, but also the long term goals of the strata
- Invest and manage Contingency Reserve Funds in order to maximize their
earnings potential in a risk free environment.
- Attend regular strata council meetings to discuss the ongoing operations
of the complex.
Very often these meetings can be held by teleconference.
- Filing of appropriate forms under the Strata Property Act; including Forms B, F, G, H,
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure maintenance standards are being met.
- Dispatch appropriate maintenance and trades people as required.
- Provide general supervision for maintenance and gardening staff.
- Handle the tendering and bid process for major repairs and maintenance
items, or for special projects.
- Ensure that all contract items are maintained at as low a level as
possible while maintaining standards set in discussion with the Strata
- Ensure compliance of all owners with the rules and bylaws of the complex, at
the direction of the Strata council.
- Prepare notices, agenda and required information of annual general or
extraordinary general meetings. Organize meeting times and location.
- Work with the strata council to plan future requirements for the Strata
Corporation's contingency reserve.
- Other functions as agreed.